The Sloane Club is a historic and prestigious private Members' Club in London, Chelsea, founded in 1922. Comprising Member bedrooms, private apartments, restaurants, bars and a roof terrace, we pride ourselves on an outstanding level of service.
• Free meals on shift
• Unlimited hot drinks on shift
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Employee recognition awards
• Annual awards
• Summer employee festival
• Regular employee parties
• Long term service awards
• Employee advocacy committee
• Enhanced Maternity pay
• Discount and benefits platform App
• Employee and Family rates on hotel rooms
• Discounted dining in Sloane Place Restaurant
We have recently completed a major kitchen refurbishment. The Sloane Club's new all-electric kitchen will help us work towards our sustainability goals and is projected to save over 1,200 kWh of energy per day, and nearly 100 tonnes of CO2 per annum as a result.